Our Patrons’ generous financial contributions ensure the continued success of the Sidney Fine Art Show and Sale. This Show has now grown to be one of the largest and most prestigious art shows on Vancouver Island. It is the premier event in the ArtSea Community Arts Council’s calendar.
As Patrons you and your guests are …
- invited to our exclusive Opening Night Preview Reception at Mary Winspear Centre in Sidney. This is a private catered event for Patrons and invited guests only.
- the first to view and purchase art before the Show opens to the public.
- invited to the Awards Presentation in the Charlie White Theatre for an event to honour the arts and our winning artists.
- given Show Passes to share with family and friends.
- supporting the arts on the Saanich Peninsula through the ArtSea Community Arts Council.
Patrons may choose a Contribution Level:
Complete electronic form below, or download the PDF form, fill in and mail to Sidney Fine Art Show and Sale, PO Box 2221, Sidney, BC V8L 3S8
|Patrons Reception||5:30 pm – 7:00 pm|
|Awards Presentation||7:00 pm – 8:00 pm|
Location: Bodine Hall, Mary Winspear Centre, Sidney BC